1. Tuition is due at the first lesson of each month.
2. Semi-private music lessons do not require make ups because when your partner is absent you will receive the full lesson for yourself.
3. Make ups will not be given when MM Music is closed. All students will receive 3, 4, or 5 lessons per month depending on how holidays affect our schedule.
4. Make up lessons will be given for private lessons when you notify MM Music before 10 AM on the day of the scheduled lesson for week day lessons and before 8 AM for Saturday lessons. Advanced notice of cancellations is always appreciated. If you fail to cancel the lesson before the stated time above the lesson will be forfeited.
5. Make up lessons that are missed or canceled will be forfeited.
6. Music lessons canceled by the student due to inclement weather will not be made up.
7. Make up lessons will not be given for cancellations on days when school is closed but MM Music is open.
8. Students will be able to receive only 6 make up lessons per school year.
9. Lessons canceled during the school year will not be made up during the summer.